The steamer which crossed the Pacific from Yokohama to San Francisco made a direct connection with that from Hong Kong, and it could not sail until the latter reached Yokohama; and if Mr. Fogg was twenty-four hours late on reaching Yokohama, this time would no doubt be easily regained in the voyage of twenty-two days across the Pacific. He found himself, then, about twenty-four hours behind-hand.
- WordPress Resources at SiteGround September 14, 2015
- The beauty of the world. March 14, 2014
- Colors are the smiles of nature. March 1, 2014
- Coffee is a language in itself. February 14, 2014
- Some wise words February 13, 2014
- I’m really not good at being glamorous. February 1, 2014
- Good design is really good business. January 31, 2014